How Email Marketing Campaigns Help Your Revenue
Email marketing campaigns that balance product and image benefit your target markets by generating interactivity that leads to trust–and trust leads to higher ROI’s.
When you’re marketing to strategic groups, it’s imperative to cut to the chase. Cold call emails aren’t as effective as honing in on the who and how. There’s enough unsolicited email to sift through. Get specific. Find names, departments and research need. You’ll have about 5 to 10 seconds to catch their attention before deletion.
There’s logistics in your email campaign, so don’t ignore them. Every campaign and every need has a life cycle. Spending extra time mapping the niche leads to better campaign management. This benefits your time, brand and corporate image. Your emails won’t end in virtual file 13. Worse, you don’t want to be blocked or black-listed as spam.
Setting Up Your Email Marketing Campaigns:
- Create a flowchart. What do you specifically want to accomplish? What are you willing to offer your target market?
- Make sure your database is up-to-date.
- Will you be running your email campaign in-house or using an email marketing campaign provider?
- Don’t edit your own email copy. Make sure that you have a couple sets of eyes looking it over before sending it. Visuals add clarity and interest. Keep your emails clean and quick to peruse.
- An email campaign isn’t a one-time shot unless you’re simply sending product information. When you produce an image campaign in tandem with a product campaign, you’ll have an introduction, miscellaneous “getting-to-know-you” emails and a closer. You’ll want to follow up with face-to-face contact for campaigns that advance.
You’re selling your offer, your image, not just your product
The End Benefits of Email Marketing Campaigns:
- You’re building trust in your image and your brand.
- You’re building your marketing database.
- Your ROI potential skyrockets when you accomplish a successful email marketing campaign. Email is cost-effective and provides easy to track data.
Contact us to help you with your image/email marketing campaign.